[Elphel-support] compressor state

Janz, Scott J. (GSFC-6133) scott.j.janz at nasa.gov
Fri Feb 5 04:48:52 PST 2010

Oleg,

Thanks for the testing. I am now setting the maximum exposure consistent with the frame rate (~40 ms for 24 fps) and the camera has been stable under all lighting conditions. Does anyone have sensitivity measurements (lux vs. gain) for the 353's using an f/4 lens in both color and b/w mode?

thanks,

-scott