[Elphel-support] FPGA board

LeeShawyoo anotherlxy at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 19:25:41 PST 2010

Hi,
        Sorry, we are now just developing the HD camera
at college and just in the initial stage. So I can not provide the
complete circuit diagram and code right now.

Our goal is to develope a 30fps H.264 video IP camera using KAI02150.
And we are not expecting to use it in commercial area. So can you give
me some advice in the

memory type choosing?

Shawyoo