[Elphel-support] stereo camera: resizing and combined frames mode problems

Philip Haynes philip.haynes at mercurien.com
Mon Dec 6 19:00:34 PST 2010

Thanks Oleg,

If you can provide us with an ETA on the correction it would be much
appreciated.
In addition too the specific fix, we need the latest firmware to fix a bug
that Olga
advised us on (below) in the previous firmware.  (The bug is causing haywire
with
our motion detection algorithms  as edge detection picks up on the
distortion,
not real object edges). I have held up upgrading firmware until these the
recent
camera¹s arrived since I wanted to maintain working configurations.

Michael, if you could please test this out so we can at least get to a
working baseline
configuration in place I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Philip

On the 16/08 Olga wrote:
> I forgot to mention that we noticed the colored artifacts on the stereo images
>- some red and green dots in some areas. It happened because of the not
>  perfect phase adjustment (because of the long cable in stereo camera). We
> have updated the code that eliminates this problem. So the stereo image
quality will be better.