[Elphel-support] Inquiring the information of the pin socket of the CCD on the board 10342

LeeShawyoo anotherlxy at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 00:41:36 PST 2010

Hi,
    I'm now developing a ccd camera which is using the kodak KAI02150. And I saw the CCD board 10342 with the KAI11002 developed by your team. I wonder the device type of the pin socket for CCD which is used by your company.
The Please tell me the information about the pin socket showed in the picture. Thank you.
    Best regards,
                                                                                                                                                                   Shawyoo Lee

                            Inquiring the information of the pin socket of the CCD on the board 10342

                                查看幻灯片

                                下载全部

                                    添加更多照片

                    此相册包含 1 张照片,并且将在 2011/03/09 之前在 SkyDrive 上提供。

            通过 Hotmail 共享您自己的幻灯片