[Elphel-support] Questions about 10359 and wavelet transformatoin

Jens Bürger jbuerger at arcor.de
Sat Dec 11 06:17:04 PST 2010

Hello,

wie played around a bit with our recently arrived 10359 board and have some questions:

- Where are the "register"s located, which are accessible via the reg_read-command?
In addition to that:
- How could we access 1359's DDR-RAM via read/write from the Linux-system?
  We thought about implementing control operations via the webinterface, and perhaps
  reading whole images saved / buffered in the DDR
- As we do not need more than one image-sensor, we thought about using one of the possible
  alternation modes to let do the memory accessing for us somehow automatically, thus
  that wie connect a wavelet-transformation-module via the PXD-lines of one of the other
  sensor-ports
- What does the "combine into one frame" option do? Does ist somehow add the last retrived
  images of all (connected) sensors?
- What is the difference between the "pure" alternation mode and the one with buffering?

Thanks in advance,

Jens