[Elphel-support] Inquiring the information of the pin socket of the CCD on the board 10342

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Thu Dec 9 08:29:42 PST 2010

Hi Shawyoo,

I'm sorry - I just noticed that our wiki had just the circuit diagram for
the 10342 board, no parts list. I uploaded the full version, so if you
re-download the linked PDF (it is linked under the block diagram in
http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=10342 ) it will have the complete
parts list, including the pin socket party number.

Andrey