[Elphel-support] Elphel Camera problems

Oleg K Dzhimiev oleg at elphel.com
Fri Aug 27 11:55:05 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Could you please send the image build log?

The most reliable steps to build the image for me were:
1. Get "elphel353_80_install_from_cvs.sh.tar.gz"  from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/elphel/files/ and run the script inside.
For cvs pwd just press enter.
2a. For the first time: ./install_elphel.sh
2b. Later when it's already installed:

> ./configure
> make ('make update' to just update cvs tree)

Best regards,
Oleg