[Elphel-support] Elphel Camera problems

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Fri Aug 27 11:59:53 PDT 2010

Paul,

If some files are missing from the target.list.new - that means that
something in the build process went wrong, there is no need to try to "fix"
that with simlinks. The purpose of target.list (held in CVS) and
target.list.new comparison is to notice any differences in the files to be
installed that reveal problems, attempts to cure those differences would not
fix the original problems - and your image seems missing something anyway as
it does not work.

It would help more if you can send us compressed "build.log" file. There can
be something in the build process that we took for granted and you did it
differently.

Did you run "elphel353_80_install_from_cvs.sh" script and then
"install_elphel" ?

dmesg (or just serial port output during ) output from the camera can also
be useful, but only when we'll fix the build process itself