[Elphel-support] low framerate in stereo setup

Jorick Astrego jorick at netbulae.com
Mon Aug 16 06:24:38 PDT 2010

 Dear all,

Currently we have the stereo setup running and it's looking very nice.

Is there a way to scale the resolution back a bit? Currently it's
running on maximum resolution with the corresponding low framerate. We
would not mind reducing the resolution a bit if it will improve the
framerate but when I do that using the camera control interface I get
garbage output.

Any other way of impoving the framerate or are we running against a
hardware limit?

--
Regards,

Jorick Astrego