[Elphel-support] variable frame rate

Sebastian Pichelhofer sebastian.pichelhofer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 00:41:26 PDT 2010

Variable FPS is possible.

Check Alexandres Blog post:
http://blogs.elphel.com/2009/11/interfacing-elphel-cameras-with-gstreamer-opencv-opengl-and-python-get-profit-of-dsp-or-gpu-based-optimisation-control-camera-settings-from-python-application-or-human-interface-device-hid/

There is also a video example "Variable FPS Test"

Both Motion and the Elphel software are open source so making them
work together nicely should be possible with some efforts.

Regards Sebastian