[Elphel-support] Phanom 1:00 mov's?

Brian Burke burke.brian.a at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 23:07:48 PDT 2010

I'm seeing some very strange behavior while recording .mov's to the HDD.

I'm using camogmgui to record just a 10 second clip.  I hit record,
recording seems to start (based on status updates on the screen), and I hit
stop about 10 seconds later.

However, when I look on the disk, there are 3-5 mov's there.  On top of
that, all but one of them are 60 seconds long - and play in VLC for 60
seconds - despite that I only recorded for about 10 seconds.

The only thing slightly strange about what I'm doing is that I used the PHP
extension to change the resolution to 32x608 pixels.

Hopefully someone can provide some insight as to what's going on...