[Elphel-support] Two technical question

Andrey Filippov andrey at elphel.com
Thu Dec 3 22:19:04 PST 2009

Hello Kaien,

I'm not sure I exactly understand how to reproduce the problems you have,
you'll need to help us providing more info and yes, images (together with
other settings and sync rate) can help.

One note may help - when the camera is set in external trigger mode then no
verification is performed on the frame rate, so you need to make sure that
these sync pulses arrive not too often. In JPEG mode FPGA compressor can
process 160/3~= 53MPix/sec, it corresponds to the maximal frame rate that is
shown in web interface when camera is in internal trigger mode (TRIG=>0)

Andrey