[Elphel-support] about "103982"

ali tamimi tamimiali73 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 01:15:32 PDT 2020

Dear All
I was browsing your website that saw a long list of sensors will be
supported in future . It is a remarkable achievement  if  all of  various
sensors are supported in future.
As you mentioned the "103982" board for the sensor front end CMV12000 can
be connected to 10393. You put PCB files but don't explain about software
requirements. Is there any special driver for it; or need code change?
Another question, why do you not mention CMV12000 in the main list of
supported sensors?
I provide CMV8000 and want to drive it with your product "10393" and need
your help to do that. It makes me proud to be part of your community and
collaborate in your project.
best regards