[Elphel-support] Elphel 353 / 359 stereo camera problem

Simon Vogl office at voxel.at
Wed Jun 24 00:07:41 PDT 2020

Oleg, thanks for the update, I tried this with two 359 boards but it has
no (immediate) effect - I get the scrambled/black image combination as
always.

I suspect that the SDRAM chip has gone: Switching the camera via the
camera control interface to a single channel (1) shows a live image. As
soon as I switch to channel 2, I get a few black pixels at the top with
one of the boards, the other one shows an image portion (~1/4 frame) of
the other camera  but the transfer freezes immediately after that.

Do you have a replacement board available? I wrote to sales@ but got no
answer. Please contact me directly, thanks!
Simon

--
VoXel Interaction Design  |  www.voxel.at
DI Dr.techn. Simon Vogl   |  simon at voxel.at