[Elphel-support] Elphel 353 / 359 stereo camera problem

Simon Vogl office at voxel.at
Tue Jun 23 09:19:01 PDT 2020

Hm, indirectly yes - I cross-tested with another 353 cam heads (with its
own fpc) and different mux boards. The mux boards in question
consistently fail.

Will start testing your proposals tomorrow morning!

Meanwhile I've asked your sales about replacement boards as we urgently
need a solution

Thanks very much for your quick responses - really appreciated!

Simon

Am 23.06.20 um 18:03 schrieb Oleg:
> Have you tried swapping the cable between the mux board and the system
> board?
>
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:01 AM Oleg <support-list at support.elphel.com
> <mailto:support-list at support.elphel.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     MULTI_PHASE_SDRAM is indeed not stored in any firmware. Instead
>     it's remeasured every boot by the driver
>     (drivers/elphel/multisensor.c)--

[...]

--
VoXel Interaction Design  |  www.voxel.at
DI Dr.techn. Simon Vogl   |  simon at voxel.at
Tomaschekweg 46           |  +43 650 2323 555
A-4040 Linz - Austria     |
Office address: Industriezeile 35, 4020 Linz (2nd floor)