[Elphel-support] FW: Complaint of cameras

Miková Veronika mikova.v at vop.cz
Thu Sep 13 05:13:58 PDT 2018

Good afternoon,
we have a problem with 2 cameras, invoice No. NC353-1068, date of the invoice 16.1.2018.
My collegues informed me, that 2 pieces of 5 pieces NC353L-369-5C(item), doesn´t work.
We identifed this problems:

1st camera looks like that everything is ok, but the screen doesn´t work – only white screen. Maybe the chip is fault.

2nd camera looks like ok, too but doesn´t comunication through ethernet, but energy supplied.
Could you inform me, how to proceed?
Thank you
Best regards
Ing. Veronika Miková
Project Manager

email: mikova.v at vop.cz<mailto:mikova.v at vop.cz>

VOP CZ, s.p.
Dukelská 102, 742 42 Šenov u Nového Jičína
Czech Republic,
www.vop.cz<http://www.vop.cz/>
[logo]