[Elphel-support] NC353L ip address

Shane Sanford shane.sanford at concurrent.us
Fri Mar 23 08:21:54 PDT 2018

Seems like Elphel had a script / program that located cameras on the network on their software package.

However, I have found that using http://angryip.org/ to be very fast and effective way to find the camera(s) and works with windows / mac / linux.

Of course it is faster if you have a guess… For example: if you knew it was 192.168.1. then it literally would take you 2 seconds (it would only have to scan 255 IPs).  If you only knew 192.168. then it would take a minute or two to find.

Shane Sanford

Concurrent Solutions, LLC