[Elphel-support] NC353L ip address

Elphel Support support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Mar 23 08:15:33 PDT 2018

Hello William,

Do you have 10369 (interface) board in you camera? If yes, you can use serial console and see the IP.
If you know most of the IP, such as 192.168.0.??? you may try (with the camera turned on and had time to boot):

ping -b 192.168.0.0

You may also try using arp ( https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Network_configuration#ipsetd ), "Ethernet address" is equal to camera serial number available on the camera label.

It is also possible to perform network boot and/or reflash the camera firmware.

Andrey

---- On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 23:48:12 -0700 William Smith<william at profmap.com> wrote ----

To whom It may concern

Good day, Its William Smith from Professional Mobile Mapping we have a NC353L, we changed the IP Address of the camera and forgot what the IP was is there a way to change the IP or reset the camera.

Kind Regards
William