[Elphel-support] Script for changing the SADDR bit for the MT9P031 sensor

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Thu Mar 8 08:32:13 PST 2018

Hi,

> Can you send me an updated version of the firmware using the 0x5D addr
> please?

Ok, I will send you a link once I prepare it later today. I will turn the
kernel debug on.

Will I be able to copy the files you will send me on the camera micro SD
> card so I can boot from it?

Do you have linux? There will be a script *write_bootable_mmc.py* in the
archive that can format it, provided it's discovered in the system as
/dev/sdX (if it's discovered as /dev/mmcblk the script will need a minor
modification)
The instructions how to format it manually can be found here
<https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Sd_boot_rootfs>.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer
phone: +1 801 783 5555 x124 <(801)%20783-5555>
Elphel, Inc.