[Elphel-support] Elphel 393 Question

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Feb 26 13:51:53 PST 2018

Hi,

I'm experiencing another issue. I'm trying to create a bootable micro sd
> card. I was able to get it to work on one of my elphels (the older one that
> doesn't work without a card). However it's not working with the other 3
> newer elphels. They just boot using NAND memory. I filed off the corner on
> the card I'm using so it's like the recovery card. Do you know what the
> issue might be?

We have tried a number cards before - there's a high chance that a card
will not survive filing as it can have circuitry in that corner. So, we
bought ones that are working.
You should have a few of recovery cards or we can send you some extra if
you need.

So, your card might need a bit more filing - it probably still locks the CD
pin on the other boards.

https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Boot_options_393

Regards,
Oleg