[Elphel-support] video camera for drone project

Maria Gonzalez margonzalez at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 14 15:28:56 PDT 2017

Thanks for the detailed answer covering the internal electronics. This is
an student project with the idea of developing a real time game and for
this reason we need a low latency and good quality video. The video will be
processed in the computer adding some additional elements which where we
will put our effort. The other elements such as drone, camera,
communications to the computer /google, we are hoping to purchase these
parts ready to be operational .
Sincerely, we do not know if our specifications are feasible to materialize
with existing ready to go equipment.

Maria C. Gonzalez