[Elphel-support] 10393 for KAI11002 firmware

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Jul 20 12:41:16 PDT 2016

Yakov,

We only can help with the questions on the 393 FPGA as well as on the old 323. Or somewhat newer 353 -
we have one 363 camera that uses a single 10353 board instead of a pair of 10313 ones.

But I do not know who can do the actual development for you.

Andrey

---- On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:08:33 -0700 Yakov <queilasha at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello Andrey. How do you think who can write a firmware for 10393 to
run older KAI11002 sensor boards from 323?

Regards,
Iakov(Yakov) Petrov.