[Elphel-support] Elphel NC323-2 to M39 mount

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Sat Jul 2 19:18:54 PDT 2016

Yakov,

It should definitely be possible to attach M39 adapter to NC323-2 - lens mount is a separate part so you just need to calculate the distance and make that simple part. Current F-mount is attached from the outside, you do not even need to open the camera.

Andrey

---- On Sat, 02 Jul 2016 18:26:45 -0700 Yakov <queilasha at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello Andrey. I need to attach 3 Rodenstock 50mm f2.8 Apo-Rodagon N
(with M39 lens mount) to Elphel NC323-2 cameras that have different
mounts. C-Mount, N-mount etc. What will be your advice? Can be M39
lens mount be produced for NC323-2?

Regards,
Iakov(Yakov) Petrov.