[Elphel-support] Network address of camera

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Mon Feb 29 19:19:20 PST 2016

Mitch, Denis,

As Google is replacing those 10+ years old cameras, there may be thousands of them somewhere in the wild (I've seen on Ebay), so many peple may have similar problems. Maybe you can post here (or make a page on Elphel Wiki) more details how you made the cameras work, so others can use this information?

Andrey

---- On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:56:46 -0800 Mitch Davister<mdavister at verizon.net> wrote ----

   I also have a couple of the NC323-2 cameras.  When I had trouble connecting, I downloaded a network monitoring software.  The camera sends a packet every once in a while, I was able to track that back down to the originating IP address.  Once I had that it was no problem connecting and reconfiguring to the IP address I wanted.

 Mitch Davister