[Elphel-support] Priority of the thread for writing image data to a CF card over TCP.

Harry Kim hkim at redzone.com
Tue Mar 17 09:00:29 PDT 2015

Andrey,

We (me plus 2 other software engineers..) are trying to find a solution for
the problem we have with the newer CF cards.  This is one of the things we
were questioning ourselves.
So you could be 100% correct in saying that even with the timeouts, our
application should work.

I assume you are talking about the camera firmware that can be
reimplemented on the camera board.
Where can I get the current camera software release?  Please provide me the
link to help me implement it.

Thanks,
Harry

--
Best regards,

Harry Kim
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
RedZone Robotics Inc.
91 43rd Street, Suite 250
Pittsburgh, PA 15201

office 412-927-3456 or 412-476-8980 x214   cell 412-897-0066
hkim at redzone.com
www.redzone.com