[Elphel-support] Is there a way to assign a higher priority to an application on the Elphel board?

Harry Kim hkim at redzone.com
Fri Mar 13 14:11:47 PDT 2015

Andrey,

I like to know how to estimate the maximal CF dead time it can tolerate
because I think I can measure the excessive writing timeout on the card.

We only use fixed image quality and don't skip any frames.
If the image size in bytes is about 50KB at 10 fps, for 19MB buffer size,
that is about 380 images.

With this scenario, how do you estimate the maximal CF dead time it can
tolerate?

Harry

--
Best regards,

Harry Kim
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
RedZone Robotics Inc.
91 43rd Street, Suite 250
Pittsburgh, PA 15201

office 412-927-3456 or 412-476-8980 x214   cell 412-897-0066
hkim at redzone.com
www.redzone.com