[Elphel-support] Get video stream with Opencv

Sergio Alvarez Pardo sergio.a.pardo at treelogic.com
Fri Mar 13 12:32:05 PDT 2015

Dear Andry,
Thank you for your answer.

We have several developments in OpenCV (C++), which use a http client based on cgi. Our previous cameras had an API to connect by this protocol, but we are not sure how to migrate to the Elphel one.

We have tried rtsp, but it connects randomly. Also we had explored the PHP solution, but what we need is a stream included un our c++ code, and the chance to set some camera parameters at the beginning of the program.

We have found the wiki a little bit confusing regarding to that issue.

Thank you very much in advance.
Sergio.