[Elphel-support] Is there a way to assign a higher priority to an application on the Elphel board?

Harry Kim hkim at redzone.com
Fri Mar 13 11:42:29 PDT 2015

image size 1136x960 at 7 fps is the normal usage for our application.

With the old CF cards, we never had a problem.
With the newer CF cards, although it is rare, we have seen communication
failure between the image and the camera server/our application.    This is
a big concern for our existing products
and new products we need to develop in the near future.

Since I can't produce the problem with the normal usage, I am using
2244x1808  (about 220kB in jpg) at 6 fps.  With the old CF cards, our
application still works fines although I expected it to cause the same
issue.  But as soon as I use newer CF cards, the communication failure
occurs a lot.
So I have been using the old CF card as a benchmark.

Do you think the old CF card is a good bench mark to find replacement CF
cards?

Do you have any suggestions for other CF cards that we can use for our
application?

Harry

hkim at redzone.com
www.redzone.com