[Elphel-support] Is there a way to assign a higher priority to an application on the Elphel board?

Harry Kim hkim at redzone.com
Thu Mar 12 15:09:54 PDT 2015

I just want to see if writing speed to a CF card can significantly change
when a highest priority is assigned to my application.

According to the link, it seems like I can use "renice" instead of nice for
my purpose.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,

Harry Kim
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
RedZone Robotics Inc.
91 43rd Street, Suite 250
Pittsburgh, PA 15201

office 412-927-3456 or 412-476-8980 x214   cell 412-897-0066
hkim at redzone.com
www.redzone.com