[Elphel-support] Interest on NC353L-STEREO and one question

Sergio Alvarez Pardo sergio.a.pardo at treelogic.com
Wed Jan 14 07:19:27 PST 2015

Dear Olga,

I know there is an option to develop a stereo pair manually. However our client would like to have a prototype with a commercial product just in case they are finally interested in installing our system in more locations. Therefore we can use only a pre-configured stereo solution.

We have not thought in a particular baseline, we are defining the final dimensions of the scenario to compute afterwards the equations and see our constrains. I can send you an estimated diagram with some values in case you can provide us your opinion regarding to depth accuracy, etc.

Another question is about the camera API and extra hardware. Does the camera provide any depth information? (disparity map, point cloud, ...)

And finally, regarding to the delivery, it would be great if you could give us an estimated shipping time to Europe and prices in case we order groups of cameras.

Thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Álvarez Pardo