[Elphel-support] Interest on NC353L-STEREO and one question

Sergio Alvarez Pardo sergio.a.pardo at treelogic.com
Mon Jan 12 04:42:04 PST 2015

Dear sir/madam,

My name is Dr. Sergio Alvarez from a R&D spanish SME company called Treelogic.
I contact you because we are interested in your NC353L-STEREO camera. However, due to the kind of scenarios we are working on (20 meters long), probably the baseline we need is around 35-40cm.
I would like to ask you if there is any chance to customize and increase your stereo pair base. In this case, could you provide us an estimated budget?

Thank you very much and kind regards.
Dr. Sergio Alvarez.

Dr. Sergio Álvarez Pardo
Senior Researcher