[Elphel-support] Extension of stereobase and elongation sensor's cable length

Клещенков Анатолий aktech at inbox.ru
Thu Apr 16 06:16:25 PDT 2015

Hello!

We bought two kits of 353 stereo setups in last year. By now we are trying to expand a stereo base to 1.5 m.
I guess such stereobase get us to obtain more accurate results of reconstruction at long distances, we need 30-40 m.
To do so we have connected two cables in serial, so we obtained total cable length 450mm + 450 mm = 900 mm between 359 board and each sensor
board. In this case we got a problem with images. We receives them but they are damaged. I suppose this is because incorrect phase relation between
clock and data signals.
We try use control page http://192.168.0.9/359/10359_controls.html but it is not clear which values I have to change.
Please explain us the order of altering necessary setting to run stereo camera properly with long cables.
Thank you in advance!

Best regards, Anatoly.

--
С уважением, Клещенков Анатолий.