[Elphel-support] 2x NC353L

Daniel Meneses Alcina x102181 at student.uwasa.fi
Fri Apr 10 07:51:06 PDT 2015

Hello Andrey,

Well, my application is for finding cracks in human teeth. I know the
camera is very powerful and so on but I do not want to "play" with the
camera's FPGA chip but stream the video to a FPGA board we have and
then with my own image enhancement and analysis system find and
classify those cracks.

Andrey, I appreciate if you could provide the code in any language and
operating system (linux) for being capable to see how the stream video
is sent, captured, how the program could modify settings but this last
is not so relevant, main thing I can see the video. Look, I have
played a lot and did everything what is showed on the links you gave
but nothing, I can see images but not a video. We have 2 cameras and I
don't really think both of them are broken.

I would like to stress that I see that the streamed video is
transmitted ( tracked it with wireshark) but I don't know the reason
why I am not able to capture it, as I told in the previous email.

Thank you very very very much in advance for your help!

Br,
Daniel