[Elphel-support] 0353-12-01 - Sensor Front end

Justin Burnett jburnett at andrill.org
Fri Oct 31 22:22:27 PDT 2014

Hello Oleg,

I am looking for a current 3D model for the 353 camera sensor board mount.
It looks like the one posted on the wiki is an old model, and does not
include the location/depth of the main sensor cavity and 3 female thread
locations for the plate that mounts the image sensor (part number unknown).

I need this because we are fitting this camera into a very tight underwater
housing for great depths and may need to modify the blocks.

Could I also have price and availability on QTY 3 of these?

Thank you,
-Justin

Justin Burnett
Mechanical Engineer