[Elphel-support] Custom Cam and Lens

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Fri Oct 24 14:30:20 PDT 2014

Olivier,

I can try to test the lenses (with our limitations I mentioned) and we are happy to share our knowledge and experience, but we do not have extra resources to work on other projects - we are already overloaded with our own ones.

Andrey

---- On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:56:38 -0700 Olivier Biron <olivier at felixandpaul.com> wrote ----

Hi Andrey
on our camera side right now we are using 1/2.9 sensor

Yes i would be interested in sending you some wide angle lens
most of them we know what brand and model they are but at this point there is some that we do not know for shure what brand but still know how did sell us those.
If those test can contribute to the community good.

Beside lens issue i am looking for people that have knowledge with sensor and flex board etc.
For one of our project we are looking at doing something similar to what you guys have done with
http://blog.elphel.com/2010/06/elphel-eyesis-camera-optics-and-lens-focus-adjustment/
but the sensor has to be drive at 1080 60p
preferably with 3GSDI
Would you be interested in to working with us on a project like that ?

Thank

 Olivier Biron
Technical Director
www.felixandpaul.com