[Elphel-support] Remove email

support-list support-list at support.elphel.com
Tue Nov 18 12:54:23 PST 2014

Hello Arash and Luke,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I did unsubscribe you both (you receive this last email from me, not from the mailing list), the standard mailing list page http://support.elphel.com/mailman/listinfo/support-list_support.elphel.com has the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button near the bottom, and it did work for others before. You should also receive automatic monthly reminders with instructions how to unsubscribe.

Andrey

---- On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:22:14 -0800  Deyhimi<ADeyhimi at cbs.com> wrote ----

  Yes, me too. Please remove me from this list. There is nothing on your website that allows me to unsubscribe.