[Elphel-support] Elphel 353 no connection after RTSP interuption

hugo chauvet hugo.chauvet at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:55:46 PDT 2014

Hi,

We have accidentally unplugged the camera when RTSP streaming was running
and now it's impossible to connect to the camera. When it is plugged, the
two Ethernet leds of the camera are on, but on the computer the ethernet
leds are off and their is no connection.

We try to plug/unplug several times to start netboot mode but we didn't
succeed, the two Ethernet leds are of the camera are on and the netboot
method didn't succeed to connect to the camera.

Is their a way to make a hard reset of the firmware ?

Thanks.

Hugo.