[Elphel-support] question about elphel 353 camera

andrey andrey at elphel.com
Mon Mar 31 00:01:01 PDT 2014

Wei,

I would still recommend to use 8081 port for individual images directly, not through the streamer. http://192.168.0.9:8081 will not give you an image - it just opens a mini-help page that explains how to get image. The simple way (if you do not need synchronization) will be http://192.168.0.9:8081/bimg

Andrey

---- On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:52:16 -0700 重点实验室 <keylab at facri.com> wrote ----

Hello Andrey,

I have tried to get a image by cvCaptureFromFile("http://192.168.0.9:8081"), but not succeed. In firefox, it works.
With live555 I can download a sequence of image with its example program openRTSP. I use rtsp://192.168.0.9:554 in live555, the data are stored in a buffer. I want to decode the data from the buffer. I find the buffer in live555, but did not find the way to deal with it.
I just want to get an image from the camera with an opencv function or maybe some other c/c++ function.

Wei