[Elphel-support] question about elphel 353 camera

andrey andrey at elphel.com
Sun Mar 30 23:02:44 PDT 2014

Hello Wei,

Did you get static jpeg or jp4 images from the camera port 8081 as I suggested? live555 software is for videostreaming, not for the images, and last time you asked how to get images.

Andrey

---- On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:03:36 -0700 重点实验室<keylab at facri.com> wrote ----

Hi Andrey,

Now I can get the image data from the camera with live555 software. I use its dummysink, the data is not The data is put in a buffer, it looks like noise. I think it is encoded image data. Is it a jp4 encoded file or a jpeg encode file?