[Elphel-support] Elphel 353 bricked

Biel Bestué de Luna 7318.tk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 16:10:40 PDT 2014

I haven't used the camera for some time, and not long ago I decided to
retake my experimentation with the camera only to find that the camera no
longer worked.

I ordered the camera without SATA port, and i didn't have the external port
for getting the info out of the internal linux, so last time I used the
camera I ordered the PCB with that connectivity as well as the SATA port,
and it worked fine.

But then I had to work on something else, and I couldn't get to work with
the camera for a long long time.

now that I have managed to have the time for it, the camera no longer
works, that means, I connect the POE powered Ethernet to the camera and the
camera no longer displays the lights in the Ethernet port, nor ping to the
camera IP works. the camera is bricked.

help! please