[Elphel-support] FW: Product Enquiry

Oleg support-list at support.elphel.com
Wed Jul 30 10:21:40 PDT 2014

Hi Ian,

>  Apologies for the delay getting back to you, I've been away with work. I
> can install the battery inside the casing, would it be possible to
> re-charge it through a USB drive or something similar?

It depends on the battery. Most are charged from a wall outlet.

 As the camera will also be used for cycling the camera view will need to
> adjust from close up to further away distances (for example the road ahead)
> so the focal lengths will need to be variable.

Ok, we got a couple lenses listed on our website
<http://www3.elphel.com/accessories>. For more, please have a look here
<http://www.rmaelectronics.com/lenses/> - the camera's lens mount is C/CS.

Did you have a chance to speak with Oleg regarding the prices?

Sorry, Olga was busy and now she's on vacation. I'll remind her - she might
be available.
Meanwhile, we got the price list <http://www3.elphel.com/price_list>

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev