[Elphel-support] FW: Product Enquiry

Ian Smitham ian-rs at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 11:30:44 PDT 2014

Hello,

I sent the below email to your sales department but haven't had a reply as yet, just wondering perhaps it be more of a Technical question.

Best Regards,

Ian

From: ian-rs at hotmail.co.uk
To: sales at elphel.com
Subject: Product Enquiry
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:44:57 +0100

Hello,

Hope all is well. I'm wondering if you can help me, I have a question regarding your HD camera's.

I'm currently looking into making my own camera that I can use for my mountain biking and also for my triathlon training.

I'm looking at developing the camera where one is focused on the view ahead of me and the other to focus on me (180º) so I can see my body movement and form during mountain biking and also to view my swimming technique. For waterproof applications I'm taking it that I would just need to seal the casing around the camera as-well?

Would you also be-able to provide the software that can produce a split screen to capture both camera views when the data is uploaded?

Thanks in advance, and look forward to your reply.

Ian