[Elphel-support] captured image location in memory

gaurav dasondhi gauravdasondhi2013 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:07:05 PDT 2014

hi i am gaurav working with NC353L camera.

problems

1. when camera ON then it provide us blurred image. so how to overcome??

2. when camera ON then it is blinking continuously so what it means ?? is
it video recording or image capturing ??

3. i want to capture  a image (say for reference image) and then by
rotating camera some degree i want to capture another image (say current
image) after that i want to perform correlation between reference image and
current image.

4. i want to reprogram fpga for finding correlation , so i should know
storage location of my current image and reference image so can you please
tell me where image is store in memory.??

5. when image is captured then are you applying any kind of image
processing operation and then image is stored in camera.??

6. I successfully generate a x353.bit file but for rebooting camera i
unplug Ethernet cable and after 1 minute i plug it again, so it is rebooted
but there is no message popup for ensuring that it is rebooted and is it
right way to reboot camera??