[Elphel-support] how to dump code into camera

gaurav dasondhi gauravdasondhi2013 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 05:11:50 PDT 2014

hi i am gaurav working with elphel NC353L .

Questions

1. i want to perform correlation between two images ,i have a code written
in verilog but how to dump that code into camera??

2. is iverilog 0.9.5-1 will work instead of 0.9.3 and is we need to install
icraus verilog as we already have  ISE WEBPACK.??

3. i installed mplayer by command line but as i typed : mplayer rtsp://
192.168.0.9:554 -vo x11 -fs -zoom then camera is in working mode but we got
blurred image??

WHAT I DID

STEP 1. I download  kubuntu -elphel-4.iso burn into dvd and installed
kubuntu    STATUS *INSTALLED*

STEP 2 .USER SOFTWARE  STATUS *INSTALLED   *

STEP 3 .*M PLAYER* -UBUNTU 9.10 OR LATER STATUS ONLY M PLAYER IS *INSTALLED
*

STEP 4. *MPLAYER TESTING* WITH ELPHEL CAMERA  STATUS *GOT BLURRED IMAGE*

STEP 5.INSTALLED NEEDED PACKAGE 1.MINIMAL PACKAGE 2. SUGGESTED PACKAGE
STATUS : *INSTALLED*

STEP 6. CONFIGURE YOUR *NFS SERVER *: STATUS : *NOT INSTALLED*
    actually as you mentioned that if you want to update firmware then only
you need to configure it as i already have 8.2.5 so i not installed it.is
is right??

STEP 7. INSTALLATION OF GCC-COMPILER KIT FOR AXIS ETRAX PROCESSOR
STATUS : *installed
by automatic installation.*

STEP 8 . INSTALLATION OF KDEVELOP 3.5 (K) UBUNTU 9.10 (KARMIC) ,(K) UBUNTU
10.1 (LUCID)

 now i follow steps 1 to 6 in installation of kdevelop 3.5 on kubuntu 9.10  *
IS IT RIGHT TO INSTALL IT.*

then i not installed anything i back to main page of elphel software tool
kit .

STEP 9. INSTALL ICARUS VERILOG AND GTKWAVE

STATUS: GTKWAVE :*installed *

               ICARUS VERILOG :not going to install , it not able to fetch
data from server so i googled it i got a link

               http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/iverilog/verilog-
0.9.3.tar.gz/d004408ea595b13780c4c036f8188b66/

*no error BUT as i typed dpkg -s verilog -0.9.3   i got a message   Package
`verilog-0.9.3' is not installed and no info is available.*

STEP 10 : INSTALLING XILINX WEBPACK  STATUS : *INSTALLED *

STEP 11 : INSTALLATION OF SOURCECODE OF ELPHEL CAMERA SOFTWARE :
INSTALLATION FROM CVS STATUS : *INSTALLED*

STEP 12:IMAGEJ AND ELPHEL PLUGINS FOR IMAGE J : STATUS *INSTALLED *

*SO WHAT I DID IS IT OK OR I NEED TO INSTALL SOMETHING ELSE ?????* PLEASE
LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED SOMETHING.