[Elphel-support] (no subject)

201图像所 tuxiangsuo201 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 00:31:27 PDT 2014

Dear Mrs or Mr,

Thank you for your timing reply firstly.

I have tried the way you suggested.I set the frame rate 25 fps,and the
exposure time is 35ms.Then the frame rate is correct,but the picture
of vedio is still bad in the natural light not the very low light.When
I set the exposure mode to autoexposure,the exposure time is about
400ms.The vedio is normal then.But the frame rate is about 2 fps at
that time.

I just want to study the elphel camera because of your low cost and
good quality. With no documents I was confused about some problems.
The camera can get 640*480 in 25fps just using 3M bandwidth,do you use
Inter prediction or intra prediction in the camera?Which part is used
as Caching the pre-frame?ddr sdram or sdram?

We hope to receive your favors at early date.Many thanks for your support.

Rui Song