[Elphel-support] stereo camera with BW CCD

drouan daniel.rouan at obspm.fr
Wed Sep 4 05:38:58 PDT 2013

Dear Andrey,

Here attached are the pdf of three parameters/init pages (parameters editor):

Parameters_init0 : is the standard configuration after a cold start ; full size,   the images are "normal"; note that the parameters MULTI_WIDTHn and
 are not set to what should be a "normal"value : 2592 (same as WOI_WIDTH), if I understand correctly what they are.

Parameters_init1 : is an example of scrambled image when just WOI_WIDTH is changed to 1024
note that I forced also MULTI_WIDTH1 and MULTI_WIDTH2 to 1024; the image appears scrambled.
Note also that if I set WOI_WIDTH to 2560 or 2576 the image is correct.

Parameters_init2 : is an example of some ideal case I would like to reach, with
WOI_WIDTH = MULTI_WIDTH1 = MULTI_WIDTH2 = 608
WOI_HEIGHT = 1216 ;  MULTI_HEIGHT1 = MULTI_HEIGHT2 = 604 (= (WOI_HEIGHT - MULTI_VBLANK)/2 )
MULTI_LEFT1 = 256  ;  MULTI_LEFT1 = 512  ; MULTI_TOP1 = 512 ; MULTI_TOP2 = 128    (just to try some values)
The images are scrambled.  Note that I didn't try to adjust WOI_LEFT nor WOI_TOP since I do not know if they should fit
to  MULTI_LEFT1 or MULTI_LEFT2 or a combination, and to  MULTI_TOP1, MULTI_TOP2 or a combination …

I was also wondering if MULTI_HBLANK was an important parameter.

regards,

  Daniel