[Elphel-support] keep settings of stereo camera

Gergely Debreczeni gergely.debreczeni at kishonti.net
Mon Jul 29 13:22:59 PDT 2013

Dear Andrey !

  Thanks for the help. We will try your proposed solution for the first problem.

 Concerning the second, we use the camera parameter settings page from the
camera main page to control parameters. We will check more carefully when it
happens. The case you are describing (bandwith issues) could be one fo the reason
we haven't payed attention to that when we saw the erros.

Will let you know,
thanks,
best regards,
Gergely