[Elphel-support] keep settings of stereo camera

Gergely Debreczeni gergely.debreczeni at kishonti.net
Mon Jul 29 07:02:54 PDT 2013

Hello,

 I have two questions concerning our MNC354-2 Stereo camera.

 a.) Is it possible to make it remember its settings between two switch on , switch of ?
     Now we have to re-apply all the settings via the web interface every time we use the camera,
 which is quite time consuming.

b.) Sometime the image provided by one of the camera is shifted horizontally, i.e. the edge of the
    view is in the center of the image. We can make it right again only by switch on and off the camera.
 What is the reason of this behavior ? How can the image be fixed without restarting the camera ?

thanks again,
Gergely