[Elphel-support] Lens questions

Oleg K Dzhimiev oleg at elphel.com
Tue Jul 9 10:45:17 PDT 2013

Hi David,

> On the accessories page the 135° combo adapter is shown with a wide-angle
> lens. What is the lens and its specs?

It's FE185C057HA-1 <http://www.rmassa.com/manu/fujinon.htm> - 1.8mm
(Fisheye) F1.4 C-Mount, 5 Megapixel (its format is 2/3" - the format of
sensor in our cameras is 1/2.5")

What are the screw-on filter thread sizes of the various lenses you sell?

Most (if not all) of the lenses we usually sell are not compatible with
front mounted filters.
H2Z0414C-MP <http://www.rmassa.com/manu/computar.htm> has a thread in the
front - it might fit a 35mm filter - unfortunately the thread is not marked
on the drawing and we haven't tried installing a filter.

The lens mount is CS. And we offer adapters - C/CS & C/M12.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer
phone: +1 801 783 5555 x124