[Elphel-support] binning modes, sum and average, how to change them?

Biel Bestué de Luna 7318.tk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 10:55:47 PDT 2012

I'm with firmware: Elphel (R) Model 353 Camera release 8.2.8

I'm trying to change between binning modes, and I'm using the information
in the wiki <http://wiki.elphel.com/index.php?title=Binning> to change the
Binning mode:
http://*cameraIP*/parsedit.php?embed=0.18&SENSOR_REGS32 in my case
*cameraIP* is "elphel" which is an alias for "192.168.1.9" that i have set
up in my computer.

When I'm connected to the camera, and I write this on the terminal the
terminal responds with the following error message:

~$ http://elphel/parsedit.php?embed=0.18&SENSOR_REGS32

[1] 2738
bash: http://elphel/parsedit.php?embed=0.18: The file or directory doesn't
exist
SENSOR_REGS32: command not found
[1]+  End of execution with state 127
http://elphel/parsedit.php?embed=0.18

I've searched SENSOR_REGS32 in the parameter editor but it isn't seem to be
there, I couldn't find it! how do I change the binning mode?